MDC Partners invites you to join us for the live webcast of our Investor Day, an event featuring keynote presentations and panel discussions led by MDC management and partner agency leaders.
This presentation, including our “2016 Guidance Outlook”, contains forward-looking statements. The Company’s representatives may also make forward-looking statements orally from time to time. Statements in this presetnation that are not historical facts, including statements about the Company’s beliefs and expectations, earnings guidance, recent business and economic trends, potential acquisitions, and estimates of amounts for redeemable noncontrolling interests and deferred acquisition consideration, constitute forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current plans, estimates and projections, and are subject to change based on a number of factors, including those outlined in this section. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly any of them in light of new information or future events, if any.
Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements. Such risk factors include, but are not limited to, the following:
· risks associated with the SEC’s ongoing investigation and the related class action litigation claims;
· risks associated with severe effects of international, national and regional economic downturn;
· the Company’s ability to attract new clients and retain existing clients;
· the spending patterns and financial success of the Company’s clients;
· the Company’s ability to retain and attract key employees;
· the Company’s ability to remain in compliance with its debt agreements and the Company’s ability to finance its contingent payment obligations when due and payable, including but not limited to those relating to redeemable noncontrolling interests and deferred acquisition consideration;
· the successful completion and integration of acquisitions which complement and expand the Company’s business capabilities; and
· foreign currency fluctuations.
The Company’s business strategy includes ongoing efforts to engage in acquisitions of ownership interests in entities in the marketing communications services industry. The Company intends to finance these acquisitions by using available cash from operations, from borrowings under its credit facility and through incurrence of bridge or other debt financing, any of which may increase the Company’s leverage ratios, or by issuing equity, which may have a dilutive impact on existing shareholders proportionate ownership. At any given time the Company may be engaged in a number of discussions that may result in one or more acquisitions. These opportunities require confidentiality and may involve negotiations that require quick responses by the Company. Although there is uncertainty that any of these discussions will result in definitive agreements or the completion of any transactions, the announcement of any such transaction may lead to increased volatility in the trading price of the Company’s securities.
Investors should carefully consider these risk factors and the additional risk factors outlined in more detail in the Annual Report on Form 10-K under the caption “Risk Factors” and in the Company’s other SEC filings.