Innovative Deployment of Video Surveillance in a Public Safety Environment
The phrase doing more with less is very familiar to security managers tasked with the job of protecting people and assets. When dealing with video surveillance implementation, careful planning and deployment of applicable camera technology, ample storage capabilities and video analytics are key components to a successful system. Combining situational awareness to reduce camera counts, while delivering forensic detail to capture the “who, what, where, when and how” is a balancing act most surveillance system engineers face. How do they improve their odds of success through technology, risk assessment and cooperative partnerships are the elements this webinar will feature.
- Understand how much resolution is required to identify a license plate or identify faces at what mounting heights and distances.
- How can a 360° or 180° reduce camera counts and improve situational awareness.
- Manage Bandwidth and storage and deliver realistic expectations in you surveillance camera designs.
- Delivering analytics that work
- Working with your partners to ensure success
Sentry 360 Security
Information Technology Manager
Clean Energy Fuel Corporation
Vice President, Operations and Public Safety
Central Atlanta Progress and the Atlanta Downtown Improvement District
Grant M. Hawkins, MPA
Vice President of Programs & Strategic Projects
Atlanta Police Foundation