Thursday, July 25, 2013
1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
Gauging the real estate investment cycle:
Are we nearing a peak?
Indicators of the maturing real estate cycle
Economic drivers of continuing property value improvement
Metro area targeting and avoiding markets with long-term flaws
Outlook for potential returns in commercial real estate
||Martha Peyton, Ph.D.
Head of Real Estate Strategy and Research
- Managing Director and Head of Real Estate Research and Strategy, TIAA-CREF
- Advises on portfolio strategy, asset and market selection, and product development, based on analysis of economic and capital markets.
- 33 years of financial industry experience, including positions at HSBC/Marine Midland Bank's Credit Policy division and Domestic Economics Group
- Former economics faculty member at Fordham University and
- Current chair of the Pension Real Estate Association (PREA) Research Committee